Penn Senator 6/0 114L2
Senator PENN requires no introduction. The Senator Series, which debuted in 1936, has stood the test of time. The Senator is well-known across the world as a universally acclaimed star drag reel. Its tough build allows it to be an offshore workhorse, with more IGFA large game world records than any other reel in the business.
The Senator is a low gear ratio winch that will draw anything off the bottom. Under severe loads, HT-100 drag washers produce smooth drag. Frame Rings Made of Stainless Steel Stainless steel frame rings increase rigidity, preventing frame flex.
- Bakelight sideplates with stainless steel reinforcement rings
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Marine grade Bronze main gear
- Stainless steel pinion gear
- Multi-disk star drag system
- 2 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Convertible power handle
- Heavy-duty clicker